Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random things about me

Rules:Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

Okay, here we go!
1. I love to mow the grass, there is just something about mowing a strip of fresh green grass and looking back and seeing it compared to what hasn't been mowed.
2. I hate to dust! I think that if you can't see a marked improvement there just isn't any reason to go to the trouble, but if you wait till there is enough dust to see a marked improvement everyone thinks you are a slob.
3. My first car was a station wagon with a 454 V8 engine. It was truly wasted on me--and I'd absolutely kill to have a V8 engine today!
4. I talk to my dog like he is a human being that can understand everything I say, he does understand most of what I say--but probably gets lost when I talk about what I'm cooking for dinner, or what the neighbor did last night.5. I find myself daydreaming regularly about being famous.
6. I'm afraid of spiders, snakes, and wasps.
7. I think my grandchildren are hilarious!
8. My favorite wine is Clous du Bois.
9. I love Jesus!!
10. I prefer milk chocolate over dark chocolate.
11. I believe you only get real Mexican food at El Chico.
12. My favorite color changes with the seasons.
13. I LOVE Jack Bauer.
14. My favorite movie is Field of Dreams, because I've always dreamed I could do something that would let me talk to my dad one more time.
15. I've never smoked a cigarette, not even held one up to my lips.
16. I miss Texas more than I ever thought possible.
17. I probably love my Cadallic SRX too much!
18. I've never broken a bone.
19. I wear size 7 shoes.
20. I've just recently learned that playing is worth putting off everything else for.
21. I think exercise is highly overrated.
22. When my first grandchild was born, I vowed never to wear "grannie panties" again.
23. I'm supposed to be 25 years old, not 50.
24. I use a nettie pot to clean my sinus' every day.
25. My dream vacation would be to go to Bora Bora for at least two months, but not more than six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment